Knowledge knows no boundaries deutschland casino online
We're a global online learning community where educators collaborate, share resources and showcase accomplishments.
Project Share is a collection of Web 2.0 tools and applications that provides high quality professional development in an interactive and engaging learning environment. Project Share leverages existing and new professional development resources for K-12 teachers across the state and builds professional learning communities where educators can collaborate and participate in online learning opportunities. オンライン カジノ
The mission of Project Share is to provide an interactive and engaging learning environment that offers opportunities for: casino virtual colombia
- Communicating and disseminating information from state, region, and district levels.
- Creating or joining common interest networks to increase teacher-to-teacher collaboration, conversations with experts, and communication with students in a secure online environment. casino online österreich
- Accessing state-adopted and approved materials, including electronic textbooks and other materials developed through TEA partnerships.
- Accessing educational resources through McDonald Observatory StarDate, PBS Digital Learning Library, Texas PBS, and many others. casinos online argentina
- Accessing Texas Education on iTunes U to explore the history and cultures of Texas, view educational tutorials, and download resources for personalized learning. casino mobile suisse
- Collaborating on the development, dissemination, and evaluation of online professional development sessions and courses.
- Highlighting individual accomplishments through the development of ePortfolios. casino online
- Developing and sharing ideas and resources.